Saturday, April 8, 2006

Will I ever , BE- Forgiven?!

I, have RE-read my script. I, BURST forth, with waves of solemn emotion. Fact of the matter, IS, this is , THE , most theraputic release , I have , quite frankly, ever had!I am NOT posing, NOR, am I meeting ANYones standards. I, am being, ME! Perhaps, you should give it a shot, one time, and see what it brings to you?I , have enveloped myself, within a realm of SILENCE, and , I canNOT, distinguish the aspects of INK-BLOTS, in order, for someone, whom doesn't know me from a can of paint, to distinguish, my soul! I don't give a flying , fig neuton, how much anyone, gets?, to pay he/her, they don't know , what makes me tick! Jeepers, at 42 years of age, I'm STILL , trying to figure me, out?!

              I, am listening to "YES," it's called, "Going for the One," and I am becoming , painstakingly aware, that I am NOT the 1st person, to feel, the way I do! PERHAPS- That, is why I feel the desire, to write this book.

No comments: