Friday, March 24, 2006

This is page # three...

This is the third page of me book. I have spotted a pair of Perriwinkle Converse High tops, at the mall:)- I just HAD to share that, for Perriwinkle, is me flavorite coloure! Back to the initial reason for my writing...Please, permit me to bounce around [just a bit,] whilst I orchesrtrate this.About the boarding schools, YES, I said I was quite aware of my parental units , pawning me off! B-U-T, part of my stayes, were an absolute scream! The first one, "Chartwell Manor Country Day and Boarding School," is now shut down because of the fondleing of little boys, ETC! It was run by a man named "Sir" Lynch, and his wife Judith. He, walked around in a black cape and whence we were bad, we were paddled with a huge , wooden clothing brush.His wife, Mrs. Lynch, was about 375 lbs.,with a hair do of JET , black hair in an unruly tower, upon her head. SHE, paddled the girls, and on the back of the clothing brush, were carved initials of the subjects, whom were paddled and had enough chutzpa[balls], to go in , afterward, and claim their poisoned toole of correction! If one was due a substantial correction, ones' heiney would bleed from the cuts of initials, imbedded in their skin.I was 10 yrs. old. Other than the masocistic heads of this school, I had an interresting time, truth be told. The second school, I don't happen to recall, at all! That, is where I was introduced to "Puffin' The Cheba."Although, I do , recall when there was the father/daughter baseball game. Now, granted, we , young women hadn't seen out families, 'cept for the holidays, so "THIS," was a big deal! My Dad, had to work?! Yet, Marilyn had sent me, to sport for the team, a pure, silk T-Shirt."Awe, she loves me." I was playing shortstop, well, I was short, 'cept for my ballsiness, I feared NOTHING. Now, you CANNOT tell me , God, doesn't have a sense of humor! Thankyou , Jesus, He does:)- A six foot , something man/Dad, stepped up to the plate, and spiked a line drive , straight for me. Have Mercy, I misjudged the ball, and it BEE-lined me , directly in the nose! NEEDLESS TO SAY, ther went Marilyns' expensive shirt, and Dad got a ticket for s-p-e-e-d-i-n-g to make sure I wasn't brain damaged:)-"Awe, he loves me."I sound like a brat, don't I? I was, BUT- I did NOT get my nose smashed on purpous! I wouldn't wish that on anyone, well, maybe "Osama."Lest, THE Dandiest school I'll keep close to my heart, Especially, because it introduced me to the best woman in the world, was, "Stonleigh-Burnham School 4 Girls!"It was located Massachusets, and provided "VERITAS," as its Cardinal Rule!The grounds were succulent and mezmirising{sue me if I misspelled.]This , is where I truly learned it ALL!We were, mostly 12ish, perhaps 13. Ther was a "butt room," that could NOT be topped, even by some of the bars, around. We were given "card blanche," to paint it how we wished, and a sterio system, that was NO JOKE! It was equiped with tables and chairs, even a bar area, and ashtrayes a plenty. Please, feel me, when I say that 92% of the women, were given parental permission, to smoke![one couldn't? go in if not.] Yeah, and I'm the Easter Bunny.Still, the Whole, of the school, was QUITE reputable, as a matter of fact, I'd recommend it to anyone, whom wishes to send their daughter for a competent education!Still ,Yet- money matters?! Some of the student body, were from humble families/YET, others were from filthy rich. "Ziggie," and I , came to be roommates and I could NOT have found a more delightful person, even if I COULD have paid for one! All the rooms had bunks in 'em, and at the time, I Adored the top! This was splendid for Ziggie, for she wished NOT- to be spotted in the morning, and I kept one of my blankets, tucked and dropped over the side , toward the door. Our room window, happened to be located DIRECTLY above the outside smoke area, and we lulled the smokers with one speaker, strategically placed, as we both hung out , and joined the smokering blowing brigade, like ROYALTY! Truth be told, Zig and Otis[that was me,] ruled the cool squad!All was a dreamlike get away, UNTILL...   Please recall , my refference to the moneys. SomeHOW, ACID , had made it's way into our grasp. Now, the more meager funded, well, we split the 4 way WindowPain, and had a GREAT time. UNfortunately, those with funds a plenty, chose to hoard entire 4WAY chips to themselves:( and next we knew, there were , "Jamie," whom took a ride down the immense, snow covered hill, on a laundry bag. CAUGHT!Dorian, chose to play with the headlights on the neighboring Highway,CAUGHT! Etc.! Ziggie and I, kept our colourful composiure, and escaped expulsion, whilst we , in a day or so, left for Christmas, with our families. Now, get this one! My family, decided to spend it in Florida, with my beloved Nonny and Poppy. On Christmas Eve, the phone rings and it is "Stonleigh Burnham, asking that I NOT return, 'cept to obtain my belongings! "VERITAS," it'll git Ya every time, don't Ya know.Thank The Good LORD, above, I've never lost MY Ziggie, but I would-a-loved, to have been able to take one of the pillows, stained with resin ,lip marks from the BONG excursions, in Dee's room!Now THAT, would be a suveniere![sorry, for the spell job.] Alas, another chapter, in my life, IF , anyone cares.But HEY, they paid for this kinda training.Who am I , to argue? It's cool, you can laugh. Allow me to pose to you, I am NOT, trying to paint myself as something special! WORD! But as I continue, due to Gods' plan to have SOMEthing , intended with me, I feel compelled to share this lunacy, and giggles, 'cuz if ANYone doesn't find this shit, UTTERLY uninterresting, well....I'm NOT , a paid actress, nor do I have a band, anymore, but FUCK, this is amazing, even to me, I , STILL, pinch myself, to accept the validity to my existance! The extream pleasure, I get from , rehashing these facts and , being still alive to share them, is that it has instilled such a sense of meaning in my life and soul! You know, those movies, as ,"Animal House," etc.,how 'bout this? I was so radical and wild, I had NO idea, there even should be anything else.How I survived, is beyond my imagination, my WILDEST imagination.Funny thing is, when I was young-er, ha, ha, I was withdrawn and picked on, profusely! I remember, one time , in grade scholl, I got my ass whooped, by this TINY chick named Suzie Price. After she opened up a can , on me, I ran home , with my feet , betwixed me legs, only to have THE coolest witch in school, named Toni Crispen, to show up at me house , afore I got up to Marilynville, and she showed me a few moves. she felt bad for me, and took me under her wing , with her German Sheppard , named "Taffy." I, kinda believe this is where my standing , took OFF! A couple of days , later, "Suzie," called me out, again. I applied one of the moves, turned to obtain Tonis' approval, and sprained her neck! She, finally showed up for school , wearing a neck brace, and none bothered me , since! OOps, I forgot to tell you, I used to escape to Tonis' house to practice lighting black and white candles, over some odd star configuration.Of course, I learned, later in life, Ya feel me?!Cranberries were involved, so, perhaps , that is where the got their potency? NOT! God, grew 'em fer a reason, NO candles or star formations , required!!!!  "Come down off your thrown, and leave your body , alone."somebody MUST change, and that SOMEBODY, was me! Beautiful people, I am NOT preaching. But, I'll be dagnabbited, if there isn't SOMEONE, that feels me, can identify, at least, share the wealth of NOT being SO alone in a trek that, at times, is aweful frightening. SKREW, for latching on to some individual, that, for real/fer REAL, you quite despise. If ONLY, we just said HELLO, to perfect strangers, for no other reason, than THEY have a pulse/heart/soul/story, TOO, there just MIGHT be less of a need for prozak??!!Me , personally, feel, that if the Drs, are so grand in handing out "pills for EVERYTHING," what's wrong with MANDATING, full body massages , twice a week? WHAT, ins., won't cover it? BALDERDASH!and that's all i have to say about that. I Thank YOU, for allowing me to VENT/SHARE, with you. I pray, I've not offended ANYone. Twas not my intent! I'm just gittin' it out, alas, I find myself , less cumbered. It's odd, to me, to address my things , I have RUN from , for years, 42 of 'em, to be exact. Wanna know something?  I feel 3/4 inches better.No matter ANY amount of money, or the sly , tactless applications , to push forward , SOMEones wallet, you have given me something, that NONE, can EVEN put a price on! Peace Out...

No comments: