Tuesday, January 9, 2007

The Holidays are over...here comes the new stuff!

I, am NOT sure , where in GODS' name, this one is goiug. All I know, is I had a deep seeded need, to let the pluck lose!

         Now, as I believe, I shared before,CHRISTMAS- was an ENTIRE blessing! B-U-T, as the New Year, comes into play, AND, I'm all THINKIN' all is so darn cool...Reality shows up, and knocks my ass on the floor.

         All...WAS well! THEN, I found out that my oldest...daughter, has a need for a check up, from the neck up! She got herself, suspened from the Y.M.C.A., due to her raucus attitude, and, since, STUPID ME, decided to invite a friend over for a Saturday evening, which of course, she brought a couple friends, Ashley was aching for a bit of extra attention, the Monday following, and in her E.L.F Group, decided to bare all, and , as well, make up a whole bunch of tales to her teacher!

        Granted, the teacher , gave her a pinky swear, it was JUST between them, BUT, Fortunately, for the sakes of ALL children, called Children and Youth! As I am at work, and had arranged a visit to the dentist, for Megan, by my neighbor, due to her nibbling a caramel, and breaking her spacer, as well as providing CARE for Ashley, the one, whos attitude was abominable, and- I could continue to work... tells me, as I entered the house...C&Y was here!

           I don't mind saying, I AM, trying my hardest. AND- on Saturday night, one of the extras, decided to fall off the chair, and , after I walked him around, put him on his way, SAFELY, and , we THEN , continued on with photographed fun, and , then went to bed.

           THIS- was NOT enough for Ashley. During her group episode, felt the need to lay me out, due to HER fault of getting suspended. Well, she did a GREAT job!

         When I GENTLY asked,......WHY BABE?, she replied," I'm the only one atthe "Y," whom doesn't have a DADDY. " She then, stated, "He TELLS us , we can go visit him, but ALWAYS says "NO," in the end."

         I tried to explain to her, he has a difficult life...WELL-"so does everyone !"

 

                      So, I took a different route. I said, "O.K., so, what you are saying, is , KNOWING, that I am without a DADDY, to GOD, I , can just quit me job, and lay around , watching Soap Operas, all day!"  "It's not the same thing!," she screamed. "Who's going to take care of us?"            "It's not my thang, anylonger! I don't have a DADDY!" "You can't do that!"- - - - -"SOOOOOOOOOOoooooo, why do YOU git 2?"

            I was told, I'm not playing fair.        "Neither are you.", I stated. SO- I callled for back up. I, am getting her some counseling, and have informed the units, of , what's REALLY , going on!

                                           ...OH!, she faked being sick this morning. I skipped work to be there for her, and took the time to, after I calmed down, gave her feet a pedicure. SHE WAS ASTOUNDED!

 

           I've been in a disfunctional setting, afore. The LAST...fucking thing that , I feel , is needed, is a tongue lashing. I, provided, against ALL my grains, a sense of UTTER ATTENSION. The gentle kind. By this, I feel, a Better begining, can begin.          I have NO tongue , left!!:) I chewed it off. I'll be darned, if I'm going in a direction, that I couldn't stand, as I grew up with those damn Growing pains!!      After, when we went to git Megan, and , explored her homework/papers, we found a NEW propaganda, offering , "Cheerleading Class, for an hour, cost - - - - -$10.00 per child. "    Make a long story, MUCH shorter, and against EVERY grain of my entity,       I allowed her to call her dad, and leave a message, as , for , this is what she wished.                WE- Still, haven't HEARD a word.

                As I stated, I have reached OUT, for support, from Avenues, that are MORE , qualified than I, alone. I tell you , TRUTH BE TOLD!, I KNOW, what it feels like to be quit on! I, shall NOT back down! SHE, may require, a bit more than I can handle, BUT- she's GOING to  get what and all, she needs!

              Thanks BE- I got to share this , from me HEART. Ya know, MEGAN, reminded me, as we waited for Ashley, to RE-obtain her missing Bookbag, ...Ash, told us to go home...she'll see us THERE! "WE WAITED!" Ashley asked, WHY??,     OUTOFTHEMOUTHSOFBABES, Megan said, "WE...ARE The pwerpuff Girls!" "NONE, are left behind!"

No comments: