Thursday, January 10, 2008

YOU, tell me...

Did you know, I have a bleeding heart?!! WELL- I do. I work so DARN Hard, at being a Proper Christian. Yet- I loose my flippin' mind, periodically?! This , 'New Years,' I krept into it, with profound Joy, and Optimism. I've STILL got a bunch of it, B-U-T, my frustrations keep messin' with me!

          I have canned the Y.M.C.A., for the Girls, for I felt their Schoolastic abilities were being threatened. We, STILL, belong, and can visit, when err we wish, BUT- "The Latch Key," thingy, will be put on hold fer a while. Those Grades, MUST come up! Bottom Line!!!!!!  Even Megoras' penmanship, is improving, since I have made the stand , I have.

         Wish to KNOW what KILLS ME? The ploppin' MATH, escapes me profusely, and I doubt myself, for taking the road I have chosen. I, didn't STOP, There! I have placed them into 'Tutoring,' at School, after classes are done. Yo!- they squank with MATH, well.  { i just took a DEEP breathe.}

           perhaps, SOMEONE, could rejuvinate me, since , I am finding myself, Inadequate. ALL, 'round us, have more $$ than 'Trump?!!' Precious People, we have so , VERY much, BUT- our clothes are of , { I can sew that } and , "Oxy Clean," can make SUCH, the difference.

         With your permission, I wish to say, "A few, told me, " DO NOT have Children, UNless Ya got a cash flow, like none-other!" I, THOUGHT, boink you! It ALL , comes from the Heart and Soul! Peoples, I am finding, this , 'perhaps,' may NOT be conclusive??!!!!!!!!  Awe, I'm a Goof-Ball! YES- it DOES! It comes from down, DEEP inside!  PARDON, if I offend! However, 'who the fuck cares, IF, yer clothes, are NOT , 'Armani?!!'  It's WHO'S inside, that MAKES, The REAL difference! Still, I ALLOW it to cash in on me Heart, from time to time. Please, HEAR me, when I share, that my Babies are NOT dressed as paupers! We, simply, don't share the UNneed of stitches or patches?!! Big, Ploopin' DEAL! Dey's Warm, CUTE and colourefully precise! Their nails are done Nicely, their HAIR, is Quite performed, and ETC.!     Personally, however, "Judge NOT, lest thou be Judged," I've seen some in our JUDGED SLOT! Pardon, but a few, on the down scale, altered from ours!

         Granted, and Thankfully, some of the Parents, are delighted, to allow THEIR Children, to spend the weekend with us! Their Children are LOVED, FED -nicely, and pampered, best we have. BOTH, Child and Parental Units, are Pleased:)-

                     Megora, is now , in a class, which will Teach her, 'Sign Language!' She ellected this, so that she could express LOVE to those, whom cannot HEAR. THIS- leads me to share with you, an instance, which happened, when we went to the Site, where our Family is lain to rest, TWO blocks, from our residence. On, 'Memorial day, last year, we took 'Chopped Chicken Livers, and Matzoh, and sped to our Family plots. We took, a 'Walkman, and placed on the station, "Classical Musik." Papa, 'Charles Philip Gerchov,' adores it! We dined and spent time with ALL of our passed Family, AND, their neighbors.NOW- in THAT segment of the Cemetary, it is Proper, that one places a stone, upon the top of the Head Stone, to show that the Person was visited. As we departed, { and- I was UNaware my Children, had collected,Several stones } there were a few, whom had NONE, atop of theirs. Megan, asked, "WHY, Mommie, do thet NOT have stones?" I, responded, that, "Perhaps, they passed LONG ago, and Their Families , aren't near enough to leave one."              Upon our departure, she AND Ashley, emptied their collection, upon those , without. I, LISTENED, as they stated, ' I know you don't KNOW me, BUT- you are NOT forgotten. Rest In Peace.'

            Had THAT...had ANYthing to do with the clothes?!! I, think NOT!

                  I have NO boyfriend. I, have NOT the love of the husband I cannot afford to divorce. I, am so lonely. BUT- I have the Lord Jesus, I have Friends, and I have Gail! I BEG yur forgiveness, at times, I simply wish I had a SOUND  BODY to hold me back. I'd snuggle the daylights, outta some ONE! BUT- I would be more delighted, in which to C-A-R-E for the person, in the Coolest ways. These ways , would be , Spiritual, emotional,edible {food wise.} I ASK you. PLEASE send me your prayers of comfort. I have ALL I Really need. Forgive me . for being selfish. I just MISS, being hugged. Ya know, I used to take PRIDE, in being a Wonder Woman type. It's gittin' OLD!

          I can only hope, ALL of you, have one , whom to give you a REQUIRED Hug...

          Yesterday, I scooped up some delectable nibbles. They shall be able to sustain us for , at LEAST , three weeks:)- THESE nibbles, are NOT junkfood! I, am capeable , of orchestrateing some delectable meals, for TWO of The Coolest , shorter peoples, I know.

          Speaking of Peoples- I, am working , on crochetting a VEST, for my son, whom my addiction , caused me to paralize. I, WAS- gonna do a sweater, BUT- his Linda told me he OVERheats, Easily. SOooooo, I, X-Nayed the sleeves. I, canNOT wait, untill I can bestowe it to him. I made it , a bit larger, so as it will FIT- for quite some time. THIS way, he can touch the stitches, and K-N-O-W, I stitched it from my heart! MUCH alike, the Prayer shawls, I bestowed for my Church Family Members. They didn't take $$...They TOOK L-O-V-E!           It is NOT, what I do! It , 'IS,' why/how and HOW, I DO it! Same, as WHY, I am orchestrating me BOOK! I, wish NOT, to direct, Nor Preach! Simply , to share some tid-bits, that aide moi'! "SHARING IS CARING."

 

           PLEASE, do NOT give up. NOTHING, Good, comes Easy! Most of the time, I BEG to differ??!!! Thanks BE- I spank meself. and move, FORWARD...

No comments: